本聲明之具體公告內容如後：My S Color 為 宜莎國際股份有限公司所經營；為了提供會員最完善的服務，並維護個人隱私權與支持個人資料保護，My S Color 謹以下列聲明，向您說明 My S Color 蒐集個人資料之目的、類別、利用範圍及方式、以及您所得行使之權利等事項；如果您對於 My S Color 的隱私權聲明、以下相關告知事項、或與個人資料保護有關之相關事項有任何疑問，可以和 My S Color 客服中心聯絡，My S Color 將儘快回覆說明。
My S Color 隱私權聲明及其所包含之告知事項，僅適用於 My S Color 所擁有及經營的網站、通路。My S Color 網站內可能包含許多連結、或其他合作夥伴及個別開店店家所提供的商品或服務，關於該等連結網站、合作夥伴網站或個別開店店家之網路店家的隱私權聲明及與個人資料保護有關之告知事項，請參閱各該連結網站、合作夥伴網站或個別開店店家之網路店家。
My S Color為了提供電子商務服務、售後服務、履行法定或合約義務、保護當事人及相關利害關係人之權益、行銷、客戶管理與服務、以及經營合於營業登記項目或組織章程所定之業務等目的，依照各服務之性質，有可能會蒐集您的姓名、連絡方式(包括但不限於電話、E-MAIL及地址等)、為完成收款或付款所需之資料、ＩＰ位址、及其他得以直接或間接識別使用者身分之個人資料。 此外，為提升服務品質，My S Color 會依照所提供服務之性質，記錄使用者的IP位址、以及在 My S Color 相關網站或APP內的瀏覽活動(包括但不限於使用者所使用的軟硬體、所點選的網頁、下載的APP)等資料，而且這些資料僅供作流量分析和網路行為調查，以便於改善 My S Color 相關網站或APP的服務品質，不會和特定個人相連繫。
My S Color所蒐集的足以識別使用者身分的個人資料、消費與交易資料，或日後經您同意而提供之其他個人資料，都僅供 My S Color 於其內部、依照蒐集之目的進行處理和利用、或為完成提供服務或履行合約義務之必要、或依照相關法令規定或有權主管機關（包括但不限於法院或台灣票據交換所）之命令或要求，否則 My S Color 不會將足以識別使用者身分的個人資料提供給第三人（包括境內及境外）、或移作蒐集目的以外之使用。My S Color 會持續保管、處理及利用相關資料。若選擇以信用卡方式支付，僅限信用卡持卡人本人使用，且得就此交易資料向發卡銀行、收單行及持卡人照會並確認是否屬實，於核對無誤後付款程序才算完成。依上開蒐集目的所取得的個人資料，可能會傳送至您的國家或地區以外的地方進行保存或處理，且於符合個人資料保護法的情況下才會將您的資訊傳送至境外。
My S Color將以合於產業標準之合理技術及程序，維護My S Color 個人資料之安全。
資料當事人可以請求查詢、閱覽本人的個人資料或要求給予複本。若您的個人資料有變更、或發現您的個人資料不正確，可以向 My S Color要求修改或更正；如您所提供之資料錯誤或缺漏，則不受本隱私權聲明之保護。當蒐集個人資料之目的消失或期限屆滿時，您可要求刪除、停止處理或利用個人資料。但因 My S Color 執行職務或業務所必須者，不在此限。因應歐盟個人資料保護法規（European Union General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR），歐盟國家使用者將暫停使用 My S Color之各服務。若您有任何詢問，請與 My S Color客服中心聯絡。
為了便利使用者，My S Color 網站可能會讀取儲存在使用者電腦中的cookie資料。使用者可以經由瀏覽器的設定，取消、或限制此項功能，但可能因此無法使用部份網站功能。若您想知道如何取消、或限制此項功能，請與 My S Color 客服中心聯絡。
- Google Analyics(分析)廣告功能
本服務已安裝 Google Analytics (分析) 廣告功能。本功能僅用於提供 My S Color 分析廣告投放效益及優化使用流程，如您欲停用 Google Analytics (分析) 廣告功能，建議您可參考Google所提供 不透露資訊的方式以停用該功能。
若您不願意提供各服務或交易所要求的相關個人資料予 My S Color，並同意 My S Color 就該等個人資料依法令規定、以及本隱私權聲明及其相關告知內容為相關之個人資料蒐集、處理、利用及國際傳輸， My S Color 將尊重您的決定，但依照各該服務之性質或條件，您可能因此無法使用該等服務或完成相關交易， My S Color 並保留是否同意提供該等相關服務或完成相關交易之權利。
本商店有權調整、變更、修改、終止本服務，或增益、刪修本隱私權聲明及相關告知事項，並得於本商店公告後即時生效，不再另行個別通知。您可以隨時在 My S Color 網站上詳閱修訂後的隱私權聲明及相關告知事項。會員因參與本商店活動及使用本商店服務，而與本商店所發生之權利義務關係，均以本隱私權聲明及相關告知事項之最新版本為準。
Last updated: February 14, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MY S COLOR 嫚絲卡勒, MY S COLOR 嫚絲卡勒.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Taiwan
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to MY S COLOR 嫚絲卡勒, accessible from https://www.myscolor.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies by PrivacyPolicies Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you do not want to use this site member information and personal information to delete
Please contact the following mailbox to provide your name and contact information with EMmail
So that we can assist you in deleting, thank you
- By email: email@example.com